We have teamed up with Uniwink.com to advertise a wide range of company graduate opportunities and internships nationwide.
Intel's Ireland Test Engineering Organisation is looking for motivated graduate and post-graduate engineers to support its expanding operations on a fixed-term 23 month contract.
The product test engineers in this team work with worldwide and local Intel teams to sustain and improve product and process health in the automated wafer test process and to enhance the quality, reliability and manufacturability of the overall test operation.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to influence and optimise the test process for some of the most advanced CPU and System-On-A-Chip (SOC) products in the market.
They will gain an understanding of Intel's chip architectures and test methods in an environment that fosters and rewards technical innovation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with Intel product groups to define and support product test strategies.
- Managing New Product Introductions and New Test Program Introductions.
- Test Program code optimisation for Yield Improvement and Test Time Reduction.
- Working in cross-functional teams to identify, analyse and resolve test process issues.
- Management and improvement of test process control system (PCS).
- Product failure statistical analysis.
- Hands-on engineering to support wafer test process and equipment as required.
- Development, implementation and maintenance of wafer level parametric monitoring in terms of electrical tests and probing plans.
- Working with automation stakeholders to define and/or design value-added software tools to streamline workload and improve operation efficiencies and/or productivity
- Defining and developing measurement systems
The candidate must have a minimum of an Honours Bachelor's Degree (Level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications, or equivalent), preferably a Masters (Level 9) in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Physics or a related discipline.
We seek people with a strong technical knowledge of both digital and analogue electronics combined with a demonstrated aptitude for programming in either C/C++/C# or similar High Level Language, who have a proven track record of applying it practically in a team environment.
We seek people who can use strategic thinking, data extraction/analysis methods and problem solving techniques to drive solutions to a wide range of theoretical and practical problems, which require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity.
We are looking for people who can establish priorities for their projects, focus others to help them in their tasks and who have excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Ireland-Ireland, Leixlip
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Job Type: Intel Contract Employee
Apply Before: Ongoing
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art - from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
To apply, just click here.
Job description courtesy of Uniwink.com